Primitive Trek

Anything that comes to mind. Members should use the TdB Member forums for official or private business. Forums in this area are readable by anonymous visitors, and registered users can post here.
Forum rules
Use this forum to discuss topics of history or craft as related to our hobby.
As this is a PUBLIC forum, be discrete! Private matters should be discussed in the TdB Member forums!
Any post which is deemed too sensitive for public consumption may be moved to the Private Discussions forum by Moderators.
Cormac
Class: Official Friend of the Clan

Primitive Trek

Post by Cormac »

A few months back I had posted a message on the TdB yahoo e-list regarding Primitive Trekking in the Adirondacks.

Without rehashing all of that info, I did want to let everyone in TdB know that I've started a blog covering the research and manufacture of the equipment we will be using on the Trek.

HistoricStrides Blog

Also, I'd like to extend the invitation to anyone in TdB to join us October 5-7th on the Primitive Trek.

Finally, if enough interest is generated perhaps a Primitive Trek with the various regional Celtic groups can become a yearly event that helps to foster communication and good will between organizations.
Comyn
Class: Aurrad (Member)

Spoons!

Post by Comyn »

For those in the Clann who are not following the developments on Gobae´s primitive trek blog (link above), there´s a great post today showing a reproduction spoon he has made based on an archaeological find.
Guthrum
Chieftain
Chieftain
Class: Aurrad (Member)

Re: Primitive Trek

Post by Guthrum »

That's cool. I want one, too.