Pennsic Photos

Anything that comes to mind. Members should use the TdB Member forums for official or private business. Forums in this area are readable by anonymous visitors, and registered users can post here.
Forum rules
Use this forum to discuss topics of history or craft as related to our hobby.
As this is a PUBLIC forum, be discrete! Private matters should be discussed in the TdB Member forums!
Any post which is deemed too sensitive for public consumption may be moved to the Private Discussions forum by Moderators.
Brahn
Class: Aoi (Guest)

Pennsic Photos

Post by Brahn »

Hey all,

So I finished going through my photos and I uploaded them to the site, there is also a youtube vid of there Persaun women in white https://youtu.be/hCNc9593Ccg.

Cheers,
Brahn
Comyn
Class: Aurrad (Member)

Re: Pennsic Photos

Post by Comyn »

At the Pennsic Decompression Party it was universally agreed by all attending that had camped with Bhriain at Pennsic 46 that Brahn WON PENNSIC. He did so many amazing things and his photo album is testament to that.

His album contains hundreds of photos - all of them high quality (both aesthetically and in image size) and capture the best of Pennsic with as little mundania as possible. Good Eye, Brahn!

Brahn's Pennsic Photos Album:
http://tdbcelts.org/gallery/index.php?/category/52

Please note that the image gallery requires a separate login, and that users need to be in the TdB Members group to view most of the event albums (currently 1007 photos in 38 sub-albums). One great thing about the software we use is that we can create separate albums to share publicly by tagging the photos a certain way so if we want to keep our event albums mostly private but share out a few images to the world we can do that. Ask Comyn for help!
Comyn
Class: Aurrad (Member)

Re: Pennsic Photos

Post by Comyn »

One other note: the first time a page of thumbnails or an image is viewed the server actually has to generate that size image so there is usually delay while it does that unless someone else has already viewed the image at that particular size (you can change the size by the way using one of the little grey icons above the image). Most of the time I will do this for you by viewing each image in turn. This album is so big that I haven't had time to view them all yet so be prepared.